Friday, April 1, 2011

Our First Home

We are SO blessed to live in Pine Cove Staff housing for the first four months of our marriage. (We're moving in May.) But before we leave, want to take a tour?

Welcome to our entry way!



Turn left and notice my Valentine decorations (obviously old pictures)...



as you make your way into our Den.



(Apparently I forgot the Kitchen & Movie Room but we'll [maybe] add later.)


Back through our entry way will take you to the other "wing" of our house. Here is the guest room



that houses all our wedding gifts!



And here is the [obnoxious] orange guest bathroom



This is the Study



And last, but not least is Our Room and [baby pink] Bathroom





You should come over before we move :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't see the pics and it's making me so sad! But I bet I would like your obnoxious orange bathroom. haha.

    ReplyDelete